ACTIVASE 100MG W/100ML DILUENT
- Manufacturer: GENENTECH
- NDC #: 50242-0085-27
- Size: 1 EA / 1 VL
- NDC Drug Form: SOLUTION
- SKU: ACT008527
- NDC Strength: 100 MG
- NDC Drug Route:
- NDC Name: ACTIVASE
Activase® (Alteplase) Tissue plasminogen activator 100 gm Vial With 100 ml Dilutent
Activase (alteplase) is indicated for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke (AIS).
- Exclude intracranial hemorrhage as the primary cause of stroke signs and symptoms prior to initiation of treatment.
- Initiate treatment as soon as possible but within 3 hours after symptom onset.
Activase is indicated for use in acute myocardial infarction (AMI) for the reduction of mortality and reduction of the incidence of heart failure.
- Limitation of Use: The risk of stroke may outweigh the benefit produced by thrombolytic therapy in patients whose AMI puts them at low risk for death or heart failure.
Activase is indicated for the lysis of acute massive pulmonary embolism (PE), defined as:
- Acute pulmonary emboli obstructing blood flow to a lobe or multiple lung segments.
- Acute pulmonary emboli accompanied by unstable hemodynamics, e.g., failure to maintain blood pressure without supportive measures.
Verified Inventory Program-Consignment
This is an eligible product for the Verified Inventory Program-Consignment (VIPc™).
To add this item to your list of VIPc products, contact your FFF Sales Representative.
To learn more and/or get started with the program, click here or call (800) 843-7477 ext. 1142