- Identity (user name and password)
- First and Last Name
- Location (IP Address)
- Telephone and facsimile numbers
- State medical license and DEA registration number
- Business name, facility type, and practice specialty
- Email address
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Consumer risk factor information (CDC prioritization guidelines)
- Type and quantity of product(s) you wish to order
The Policy applies to the information we collect online but does not apply to information collected in different forums, including information collected offline. Please be sure to read this Policy before using or submitting information to the BioSupply Site. The Policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically. By signing electronically to confirm your registration, you agree to be bound by this Policy and you agree that accessing and using the Site and providing us with your information in the future renews your agreement to the terms of the Policy in force at that time.
The following statements describe how FFF uses and protects the above information:
- FFF combines physical, technical and administrative safeguards to help prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information and Personal Health Information under our control. In addition to its written policies and procedures, FFF employs physical and technical security measures to safeguard Transactions. Personal Information and Personal Health Information are always encrypted when sent via Internet channels, and reside on systems stored in facilities with controlled physical access.
- Except for circumstances where FFF is legally required to provide access to agents of governmental health oversight, public health, law enforcement, courts and judicial agencies, or other persons, only authorized FFF employees, agents contractors or Affiliates are permitted to access Personal Information and Personal Health Information. FFF requires all of its employees, agents, contractors and affiliates who access Personal Information and Personal Health Information to agree in writing to abide by this Policy, and subjects those who violate the Policy to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- We protect the integrity of data collected through the BioSupply Site and stored on FFF systems by implementing security measures on operating systems, virus protection, using firewalls and intrusion detection, and by routinely monitoring electronic and physical access to our systems. We also have a plan in place to mitigate catastrophic risks and malicious attacks.
- The only information FFF obtains about an individual user to its Web Site is information supplied voluntarily by that user.
- FFF will not disclose a user’s Personal Information or Personal Health Information to anyone unless (a) the user indicates that FFF may do so; (b) as part of the Services requested through the BioSupply Site; (c) as part of a sale merger or other change of ownership of any part of FFF’s business that includes the BioSupply Site; or (d) the disclosure is required by law or legal process.
- FFF may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information and statistical information about its users as a group, such as usage habits, demographics and similar information that is stripped of components that FFF believes could permit direct identification or contact users ("Aggregate Information"), with any Affiliate.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer for accessing the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. FFF collects IP addresses from firewall logs in order to conduct system administration, report aggregate information, to conduct retroactive intrusion detection analysis, and to conduct site analysis. If a user requests pages from the BioSupply Site, FFF’s servers enter the user's IP address into a log. To maintain user privacy, FFF does not associate IP addresses with records containing Personal Information or Personal Health Information.
- Except as set forth herein, FFF will not disclose to unaffiliated companies any Personal Information or Personal Health Information about our users and customers or their consumers. Any Personal Information or Personal Health Information provided to Affiliates will be treated in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- FFF requires users to register with FFF in order to access specific portions of the BioSupply Site. Registration includes the collection of contact information such as user name and e-mail address. Registration information will be stored on secure servers behind a secure firewall. FFF’s policies, procedures, and physical and technical security safeguards apply to registration information in the same manner as other Personal Information.
- FFF may provide your contact information (e.g., address, telephone and facsimile numbers, business name, and facility type and practice specialty) to an affiliate, for purposes of facilitating administration of Products purchased through the Site through responding to inquiries from consumers.
- FFF may change this Policy at any time by posting revisions to our BioSupply Site. Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the provisions of this Policy and your continued usage after such changes are posted constitutes acceptance of each revised Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any revised policy, then please exit the Site immediately.