Effective Date: May 8, 2017
Pixels. Pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, pixels are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in HTML-based emails. Our third-party analytics providers may place pixels on the Site that track what other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Site). Our third-party analytics providers use information obtained from pixels to help us improve our business and the FFF Services. We do not control the use of pixels by third parties.
2. INFORMATION USE.
A. General. We will use your personally identifiable information to operate, manage, and administer your Account and the FFF Services; to assist in invoicing you, fulfilling your orders for products, tracking and confirming orders, and processing returns and exchanges; to provide you with support or a more personalized experience; to communicate with you; to monitor FFF Services usage; to improve the FFF Services or products; to match interests; to conduct research and analysis, and to provide you information about tradeshow events, teleconferences, blogs, surveys, products, and services (including the products and services of third parties). We may also use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes; to detect and protect against errors, fraud, and illegal activity; to assist law enforcement; to enforce this Policy and our Terms of Service; or for any other purpose described in this Policy or described to you at the time of collection.
B. Communications. We may use your personally identifiable information to send you emails, notifications, or other communications related to your use of the FFF Services, your Account, your orders for products, or to respond to your inquiries or requests. You may not opt out of Service-related emails which are not promotional in nature. We may also send you promotional emails to notify you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to stop receiving promotional messages from us or third parties, please click on the opt out link in any non-Service related email you receive. Even if you opt out, you will continue to receive Service-related communications from us.
C. Use of Non-Personally Identifiable and Aggregate Information. We may use non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, analyzing trends, managing and administering the FFF Services, tracking users’ movements, to create new products or services, for research purposes, or to improve our business and the FFF Services. We may also share aggregate information with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising and to analyze and report on the advertising you see. In addition, we may share aggregate statistical information with our business partners. We may also combine your non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information with other non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information collected from other sources. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that aggregate information is never associated with you or your personal information.
D. Information Retention. We may retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed, for our business needs and in order to deter fraud or abuse of the FFF Services. We may dispose of any information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law. We do not undertake any retention obligations through this statement.
3. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE.
A. Affiliated Entities and Service Providers. We may disclose your information, including personal information, to any affiliated entity or organization, business partner, and to agents and service providers to help us operate the FFF Services, improve our business or the FFF Services, and to provide services to us. These third parties may include customer service providers, business or sales service providers, or providers that provide support for the FFF Services. Use of information by affiliated entities and service providers will be subject to this Policy or an agreement at least as restrictive as this Policy. We will not share your personal information for marketing purposes or with other third parties for purposes unrelated to the FFF Services without your explicit consent.
B. Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may disclose your information, including personal information: (i) as required by any applicable law or legal regulation; (ii) if we believe disclosure is needed to protect our rights, property, or safety; (iii) to government regulators or law enforcement authorities in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us or the FFF Services; and (iv) to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
C. Insolvency and Business Transitions. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including, but not limited to, personal information, to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
D. Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, a third party may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or other users of the FFF Services may abuse or misuse your personal information. No transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES. We exercise care in facilitating the transmission of information between your device or computer and the third party servers that operate and store information for the FFF Services. The personal information we collect is stored in operating environments that are not available to the public. While we have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
A. The FFF Services are not for or Directed Towards Children. While the FFF Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, we do not intend to and will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the FFF Services. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers. If you believe information from a child under the age of 13 has been provided to the Service, please notify us at: email@example.com.
B. California Minors. While the FFF Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident under age 18 and you believe your information has become publicly-available through the FFF Services and you are unable to remove it, you may request removal by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information is located, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) the information was not posted by you; (3) we anonymize the information so that you cannot be identified; (4) you do not follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the information. Removal of your content or information from the FFF Services does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS; CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT LAW. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to email@example.com or write us at: FFF Enterprises, Inc., 44000 Winchester Road, Temecula, CA 92590
7. LINKED SITES. The Site and FFF Services may contain links or references to third party websites (“Linked Sites”). We do not endorse any Linked Sites or the information, products, or services contained on any Linked Sites, and we have no control over Linked Sites or their content. Linked Sites are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies, which you should be sure to read. We are not responsible for and do not control any content you may share on a Linked Site and access to any Linked Site is solely at your own risk.
9. ACCESSING, UPDATING, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical. If your Account is terminated for any reason, your information will no longer be accessible through your Account or associated with your Account. However, activity that occurred prior to deletion may still continue to be stored on our systems or the systems of our service providers indefinitely.
10. PRIVACY QUESTIONS. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.